Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Rs.25000.
How to Answer and win Rs.25000? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Which ancient art form from the Mithila region in Bihar was used to save a forest when the women in the area painted the trees to stop the authorities from cutting them for road widening and development?
Ans – Madhubani
Q2) Nobel laureate and beloved writer, Toni Morrison, passed away recently. Which country was she from?
Ans – USA
Q3) Which famous scientist developed the world’s first computer program for playing chess – known as ‘Turbochamp’?
Ans – Alan Turing
Q4) The longest passenger carrying railway line in the world is the Trans-Siberian railway and is 9289km long. Which two cities are its end points?
Ans – Moscow and Vladivostok
Q5) Which Indian city is home to the Dalai Lama and is also the headquarters of the Tibetan government-in-exile?
Ans – Dharamshala
5. After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 12th Sep 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Philips Air Fryer (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Results on 30 Oct 2019
The post (Sep 12)(Answers Added) Amazon Quiz : Answer and win Rs.25000 appeared first on SaveMoneyIndia.