Woohoo !! It’s time to fest !! PhonePe has bang with a lip-smacking deal, offering flat 50% cashback on ordering Dominos Pizzas using “PhonePe Switch”. You can avail maximum cashback upto Rs 150 and Offer is valid on nine orders (once per day, per user, per device) placed during the offer period. So, order now and enjoy the deal
How to get flat 50% cashback on ordering Dominos via PhonePe Switch ?
1 . Download PhonePe app or Update the app if already installed
2. Click on “PhonePe Switch” & check for the banner having Dominos 50% cashback offer
3. Proceed only when you are getting this banner, and click on the Dominos banner
4. Now, you will be redirected to Dominos website
5. Select your city, location, add your Pizza from menu to your cart and proceed to checkout
6. Pick the payment option to confirm the order
Note: – In case you hold a wallet balance, it will be automatically used for paying. Please uncheck the checkbox to not use the wallet amount
7. Pay via PhonePe Wallet, UPI, Debit Card or Credit Card. Thats it !!
Sit back & relax !! Your yummy pizza will be delivered at your doorstep
Terms & Conditions:-
- Get 50% Cashback up to Rs 150 + Exciting discounts on 1 order every day from Domino’s only on PhonePe Switch. No code required
- Minimum Order Value Rs 99
- From 19:00 hrs 23rd October 2019 to 23:59 hrs 31st October 2019
- This offer will be applicable on order made on Dominos offering available under PhonePe Switch
- Payment to be made through the Wallet, UPI, Debit Card or Credit Card.
- For users paying through BHIM UPI, cashback is valid on transactions initiated and completed on PhonePe using a PhonePe linked bank account
- Offer is valid on nine orders (once per day, per user, per device) placed during the offer period
- Cashback will be credited as PhonePe gift voucher balance within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction.
- Refunded amount less of cashback will be credited back to the source of funds used while making payment
The post PhonePe Switch- Get flat 50% cashback on Dominos (max upto Rs 150) appeared first on SaveMoneyIndia.