Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Rs 15000.
How to Answer and win Rs 15000? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Israel has recently named a street in Tel Aviv after which Indian as a tribute on his 159th birthday?
Ans – Rabindranath Tagore
Q2) DRUVS is a contactless ultraviolet sanitization cabinet developed by which organisation?
Ans – DRDO
Q3) Deepa Malik, the Indian para-athlete who announced her retirement recently, used to represent India in which of these events?
Ans – Shot Put and Javelin
Q4) Avianca, the world’s second-oldest airline, is based in which country?
Ans – Colombia
Q5) Who plays the role of policeman Hathiram Chaudhary in the Amazon Prime series ‘Paatal Lok’?
Ans – Jaideep Ahlawat
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 21st May 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 30 May 2020
The post (May 21)(Answers Added)Amazon Quiz: Answer and Win Rs 15000 appeared first on SaveMoneyIndia.