Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win iPhone XR.
How to Answer and win iPhone XR? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) NASA has awarded which company with a $117-million contract to provide launch services for its Psyche mission?
Ans – SpaceX
Q2) Auto manufacturer Mahindra & Mahindra plans to launch a cab aggregator, called Alyte, for whom?
Ans – Corporates
Q3) Which Mumbai-based acrobatics dance group won the America’s Got Talent: The Champions season 2 finale?
Ans – V.Unbeatable
Q4) Who among the following was the Player of the Series in the 2020 Women’s T20 World Cup?
Ans – Beth Mooney
Q5) Liu Yifei is starring in the lead role in a live action adaptation of which famous Disney animated feature?
Ans – Mulan
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 22nd March 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 30 Apr 2020
The post (Mar 22)(Answers Added)Amazon Quiz: Answer and Win iPhone XR appeared first on SaveMoneyIndia.