2020 is nearing, celebrate the New year with Google pay. Similar to Diwali contest, for the New Year, Complete the Cake and get Rs.202 -Rs.2020 and more rewards on 22nd December only in Google pay app. End the year with some crazy rewards from Google pay.
How to Complete the Cake and get Rs.202 -Rs.2020 and more rewards? :
3. On 22nd, you will be able to see the Cake option
4. Now do any of the following
- Pay Rs.98 or more to business, spot or google pay user.
- Pay for recharge (Rs.98 or more) & bill payment (Rs.300 or more)
- Refer a new user.
5. Collect all 7 stamps to get Rs.202 -Rs.2020 and more rewards
Terms and conditions :
- Collect all 7 stamps by 31 Dec
- You also earn 1 bonus reward per layer for any cake layer you complete. The more layers you complete, the more rewards you unlock!
- pay a bill (Toffee stamp), – recharge your mobile (DJ stamp), or – invite a friend to Google Pay who makes their first payment using your referral code (Pizza stamp). See offer terms and conditions for details.
- Other than the above, all other stamps will be variably distributed. You could collect any one of the 7 different stamps through the different collection methods.
There is a daily limit per collection method. See “How to collect stamps” section, and full offer terms and conditions for details.
- This offer is not available to residents of the state of Tamil Nadu.
- You are not eligible for this offer if you have already earned over INR 9,000 during this current fiscal year (1 April to 31 March) across all Google Pay offers.
- Any reward money you earn will be deposited to your UPI enabled savings account in Google Pay. If you do not link your UPI enabled savings account to your Google Pay account within 45 days of claiming the reward, the reward will be deemed to be forfeited.
- Offer subject to full offer terms and conditions.
The post (LIVE) Google Pay – Complete the Cake by collecting Stamps and get Rs.202 -Rs.2020 and more rewards appeared first on SaveMoneyIndia.