How to Collect 5 stamps and get Rs.251 :
- Update your Gpay app to the latest and VISIT HERE
2. You will see the above banner and 5 stamps Jhumka, Flower, Lantern, Rangoli, Diya
3. Collect all 5 stamps by referring your link and gift any excess stamps to your friends/family
4. Done !! You will get Rs.251 after you have successfully collected all 5.
Terms and conditions :
Get an assured ₹251 gift from Google Pay and a Diwali Bonus ticket when you collect all 5 different stamps.
The Diwali Bonus ticket is a special lucky draw ticket on Google Pay that could win you ₹1 lakh. It unlocks on 1 Nov 2019, so stay tuned to find out if you’re a winner!
Your earned rewards will appear in the rewards channel.
You can win a maximum of 1 of each prize.
This offer is not available to residents of the state of Tamil Nadu.
You are not eligible for this offer if you have already earned over INR 9,000 during this current fiscal year (1 April to 31 March) across all Google Pay offers.
Any reward money you earn will be deposited to your UPI enabled savings account in Google Pay. If you do not link your UPI enabled savings account to your Google Pay account within 45 days of claiming the reward, the reward will be deemed to be forfeited.
- Collect all 5 different stamps by 31 Oct 2019 11:59pm to win prizes.
Stamps are given out randomly. You could get any one of the 5 different stamps through the 3 collection methods.
- You can collect up to 15 stamps a day, with a limit of 5 stamps per collection method. The more you pay friends and businesses with Google Pay, the more stamps you collect.