UPI payments has become a hit in recent times. Now Once again Freecharge is back with an awesome offer for Freecharge users, now get Rs 10 cashback on Transfer Min Rs 1000 using & to Freecharge UPI Handle (Twice per user). Hurry up!!
How to Get Rs 10 cashback on Transfer Min Rs 1000 using & to Freecharge UPI Handle (Twice per user)?
1 . Download Freecharge Latest app or Update to the latest version for this offer to work
2 . Create UPI and Send Rs Rs 1000 via Freecharge UPI to any Freecharge UPI
3 . Send money by entering Receiver’s UPI ID/Bank Account
Must mention PAYDAY in comments box while transferring money
4 . Make the payment with Freecharge UPI to get Rs 10 cashback
5 . Done !!
6. Repeat 2 times
Terms and conditions :
- To avail this offer, the customer needs to make a money transfer of minimum Rs.1000 using FreeCharge UPIto FreeCharge UPI and in the comment box, user needs to enter PAYDAY while transferring money.To make this transfer, the customer should have a valid FreeCharge UPI handle created with bank account linked to it. UPIregistration can be done on latest version of FreeCharge Android/IOS App
- The offer is not valid on UPI Receive/Collect Money request, it is only for SEND money through FreeCharge UPI
- The customer shall receive flat Rs.10 as cashback in the form of FreeCharge Gift Instrument within 72 hours from the date of the transaction, the same can be redeemed within 1095 days from the date of the credit and is non-transferable.
- Valid twice per user . Valid only on Money transfer done from FreeCharge handle to FreeCharge Handle. The user should send money to 2 distinct Destination UPI Id
- The offer is valid on a minimum transfer of Rs.1000.
- Not valid on FreeCharge UPI handle created for following banks Aditya Birla Idea Payments, Airtel Payments Bank, Fino Payments Bank, Jio Payments Bank, Paytm Payments Bank, DBS Bank LTD
- Valid only on money transfers made using ‘@freecharge’ UPI handle
- Offer valid from 1st Dec till 2nd Dec-2018