Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Answer and Win Apple iPad Pro.
How to Answer and win Answer and Win Apple iPad Pro? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) In which country is it customary for women to give men chocolate on Valentine’s Day?
Ans – Japan
Q2) The Indian Navy recently launched Operation Vanilla to help which cyclone hit island-nation?
Ans – Madagascar
Q3) What did the founder of Domino’s give his future wife for their first Valentine’s Day?
Ans – A heart shaped Pizza
Q4) Toyota is making an electrified fleet of vehicles for which major 2020 event?
Ans – Tokyo Olympics 2020
Q5) Who recently launched an upgraded geo-imaging web portal called Bhuvan Panchayat 3.0?
Ans – ISRO
After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 14th February 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- Results on 29 Feb 2020
The post (Feb 14)(Answers Added)Amazon Quiz: Answer and Win Apple iPad Pro appeared first on SaveMoneyIndia.