Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. In today’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 simple questions and stand a chance to win Rs.25000.
How to Answer and win Rs.25000? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it or if you can’t see the banner, search for “Amazon quiz” in the search bar
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) In which of the following Indian festivals are boat races a special feature
Ans – Onam
Q2) Who was the leader of North Korea before Kim Jong-un?
Ans – Kim Jong-il
Q3) It is said that Gandhiji frequently listened to and enjoyed the kirtan, ‘Vaishnav Jan To Tene Kahiye’. Who penned this kirtan?
Ans – Narsimha Mehta
Q4) The author of the book ‘Business @ the Speed of Thought’ also wrote ‘The Road Ahead’ in the year 1995, which was at number one in the New York Times best seller list for seven weeks. Who is the author of these books?
Ans – Bill Gates
Q5) Who was the winner of the prestigious RedInk Award for ‘Journalist of the Year’ 2019? She bagged this award for her 2018 expose on the functioning of the UIDAI and its Aadhaar data cache.
Ans – Rachna Khaira
5. After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence on 12th Aug 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Philips Air Fryer (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- Results on 30 August 2019
The post (Aug 11)(Answers Added) Amazon Quiz : Answer and win Rs.25000 appeared first on SaveMoneyIndia.