Amazon quiz is now on a daily basis but only for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a great chance to win huge prizes from Amazon. Along with Amazon Daily Quiz, Amazon time to time hosts other quizes as well. Here is a new quiz with all the answers that is live currently.
How to Answer and win Rs 5000? :
2. Open the app and you will see a banner about the Quiz. Click on it.
3. Now click on the ‘Start’ button to begin the quiz.
4. Before proceeding to contest questions, select any option for the asked question – “If you or anyone in your family owns a car, in which time of the year did you/your family buy the car?”.
5 . Start answering the questions
Q1) I have a neck but no head. I generally wear a cap. What am I?
Ans – A Bottle
Q2) What gets wetter as it dries?
Ans – A Towel
Q3) The more of me you take, the more you leave behind. What am I?
Ans – Footsteps
Q4) Mary has four daughters, and each of her daughters has one brother. How many children does Mary have?
Ans – 5
Q5) What has many keys but can’t open a single lock?
Ans – A Piano
5. After answering all 5 questions correctly, you will get a Congratulations message that you have been entered into a lucky draw. Now keep your fingers crossed and wait for the results to be announced.
Terms and conditions :
- This Contest will commence from 27 December 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 21 January 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 10 (Ten) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- Results on 31st January 2020
The post (Answers Added) Amazon Riddles Ride Quiz : Answer and win Rs 5000 appeared first on SaveMoneyIndia.