We, on dealnloot keep bringing deals on various products from a wide array of categories from Daily Needs such as Grocery to a big purchase such as Mobile/Laptop. Today, we have got a deal for you on Johra Dual Layer Silicone Armor Kick Stand Shockproof Defender Hard Cover Case for Xiaomi Mi Redmi Note 6 Pro (Red). All you need to pay is Rs 113 to get it delivered at your doorsteps. Follow the steps below to avail the offer.
Final Savings –
MRP – Rs 999
Deal Price – Rs 113
Discount – 88%
How to buy Johra Dual Layer Silicone Armor Kick Stand Shockproof Defender Hard Cover Case for Xiaomi Mi Redmi Note 6 Pro (Red) from Amazon?
2. Click on “Buy Now”
3. Login or Signup to your Amazon account.
4. Enter your delivery address details or select one of the addresses already in your address book of Amazon account >> Continue
5. Select payment method from Card/Netbanking/Gift Card Balance. You can also choose “Cash on Delivery” if available >> Continue
6. Click on “Place your Order and Pay” >> Complete the remaining process and your order will be placed.
7. You will get an estimated delivery date for your product. Till then relax and enjoy your discounted purchase on Amazon using SaveMoneyIndia’s “Now Never Pay Full” wali deal.
We share many more Amazon deals, coupons, discounts. Keep visiting…
Features of Johra Dual Layer Silicone Armor Kick Stand Shockproof Defender Hard Cover Case for Xiaomi Mi Redmi Note 6 Pro (Red):
- Dual layer case consists of a flexible TPU inner layer to protect against shocks and drops, and a strong, hard PC outer layer for reinforcement and definition
- Internal diamond shaped hot groove design to effectively promote mobile phone cooling
- Textured design and silicone materials provide for a more enhanced device grip and tactile feel,Slim yet rugged design allows for optimal protection, enhanced grip and full device coverage
- Unique design makes it easy to access all buttons, controls and ports without removing the shell
- Locking kickstand feature ideal for watching videos, browsing the web and reading in a horizontal position
– Posted by CA. Aniruddha Suresh Rathi